December 2015 - present
Backend and Infrastructure Engineer
At Blacklane, I work with the core backend and infrastructure development.
Some of my important projects here have been:
- migrating our legacy stacks to AWS where we use Chef and Terraform to maintain our infrastructure.
- dockerizing some services for development
- setting up monitoring for our infrastructure
- improving and breaking our ruby monolith into smaller services
June 2014 - present
Front-end and Backend Engineer
- At TD I work in small teams on dashboards for social media analytics and performance management tools.
- I gathered experience in multiple APIs
- and learnt concepts of data warehousing and Spider Schema design
HowDo | 11 months
May 2013 - March 2014
- Developed and maintained the Sinatra API for HowDo in a small team of 3 at a very early stage startup, using agile methodologies and TDD
- Built the responsive website (how.do)
January 2013 - April 2013
Intern at the Backend Team of 6Wunderkinder
- Created a service, pulling out logic to distribute load and logic from a monolithic API to a multi service architecture
- Contributed to the payments service
- Refactoring existing code in the main API projects
May 2012 - July 2012
Interned with the core backend team. Investigated open source tools for document format conversion. Coded and tested modules of the current backend infrastructure.
May 2011 - August 2011
I worked on a presentation making feature for single canvas zoom in presentations like prezi.
B.Tech. at DA-IICT, Computer Science majors | Autumn 2009 - April, 2013